About the project
Parched at Blickling
Artist – Nial W. Adams – 2018
Medium – Oil on Canvas
Size – 14″ x 10″ – Framed to 16″ x 12″ approx.
Clear blue skies and dry parched earth – the pastures and parkland of Blickling Hall bake in the Summer heat of 2018
Blickling Hall, Norfolk is one of the County’s most well-known and loved great houses, as well as home for the National Trust in the East.
Soft and almost rolling parkland and pastures opposite the great house were parched dry by the long Summer heat of 2018.
In this simple and uncluttered study Norfolk artist Nial Adams captures the dry heat of the day with bright blue skies, faint cirrus cloud and grazing cows.
This smaller original oil painting by is presented on canvas and hand-finished in a soft white clean and contemporary frame.
Finished, signed, labelled and numbered, this piece is ready to hang and enjoy. Or would make an ideal gift for the lover of the Norfolk countryside.
If you are interested in commissioning a similar original artwork, perhaps at a larger scale, please contact Nial Adams direct on 01603 755 480, or email [email protected].
For Sale – £180
Ready to Hang – Alternate Framing Available if required
UK Post and Packing – Approx £20.00
Reserve this piece today –
100% Full Satisfaction Guaranteed – See More Below
Limited Edition Print Options (Total Editions – 100)
- Fine Art Print – Museum grade, thick, textured, heavyweight paper, or
- Canvas Print – Single Panel Stretched Canvas, Gallery Wrap Edges, or Rolled Canvas Print
- Hand-Finished Prints (1-10 Editions Only) – Finished By The Artist with Sennelier Pastels
Print Prices – various sizes, options and prices, starting at £75 – Hand-finished prints priced individually.
NB. All Limited Edition Prints are produced to order and your specific requirements – please allow up to 28 days
Please Request Information by sending us your enquiry and/or to reserve a Limited Edition Print of this artwork – or call 01603 755 480.
Buying This Artwork –
If you are interested in purchasing this artwork here are some things you will want to know.
- If available, you can request to reserve this original artwork. This secures it for 14 days without payment
- Once your order is confirmed payment will be requested, then when completed the artwork will be dispatched
- Unless stated, prices shown do not include framing, or delivery costs. There are various framing options, or you can frame yourself
- Packing and delivery costs are based on the finished artwork, for example, framed paintings cost more to pack and send
- Paintings can be collected from the studio on appointment, and personal delivery can also be arranged
- Complete Confidence – all artworks from Big Norfolk Skies carry a 14-Day-Full-Satisfaction-Guarantee – see Terms & Conditions
Request Information about this artwork here.
Copyright Notices –
This artwork is the original copyright of the artist, Nial Adams, 2018. This image is protected and subject to the Big Norfolk Skies Terms & Conditions.